Soha & Lang, PS provides a variety of services to meet the needs of our diverse clients. We are regional and national coverage counsel for some of the nation’s major insurance companies, advising and representing insurers in the resolution of coverage and bad faith disputes. Our attorneys provide both first and third party coverage advice and litigation services in all areas of insurance and reinsurance, with a particular emphasis on complex commercial coverage disputes. Soha & Lang attorneys also have been involved in addressing insurance issues at the legislative level and were key participants in drafting certain of the current Washington insurance regulations.
Another major focus of the firm’s practice is defense of our clients in a wide variety of litigation, including asbestos exposure claims, product liability, trademark violations, invasion of privacy, commercial litigation, personal injury and many other types of complex disputes.
Other significant areas of the firm’s practice include:
- Representing defendants in complex multi-party products liability and personal injury litigation, including exposures to toxic substances such as asbestos.
- Defending professional negligence actions, including the representation of physicians, lawyers, hospitals, clinics and professional organizations that have been sued or are involved in professional licensing matters.
- Representing various Washington public school districts.
- Defending clients in connection with environmental and employment issues.
- Providing advice and representation to the Washington Insurance Guaranty Association.