These materials have been prepared by the law firm of Soha & Lang PS for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be and should not be considered legal advice.
Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
The information contained in this website is provided only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. This information is not intended to constitute legal advice or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from competent, independent, legal counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Soha & Lang PS website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
By browsing the www.sohalang.com website or downloading information, our servers will automatically collect particular information from you, including:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- Browser software you use and your operating system; and
- Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this website.
We will use information that we automatically collect to manage and improve our website to make it as useful as possible for visitors like you. None of the information we automatically collect is tied to the personal information you may provide to us.
We will not disclose the personal information you provide to us without your consent, except:
- As required by law;
- To our independent contractors who host and maintain our website and email services; and
- To service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
You may opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe links in our marketing emails, or by notifying us at email@example.com
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you do not want to receive promotional information or material from us, submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.