Cristin is a shareholder with Soha & Lang. She concentrates her practice on insurance coverage for personal and commercial lines and bad faith litigation. She defends insurance clients in claims made and suits brought against them in both state and federal court. Prior to joining Soha & Lang, Cristin practiced at a large law firm located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cristin concentrated her practice on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation. She also has experience defending clients in cases involving general liability, subrogation, trucking litigation, insurance defense litigation, family law and workers’ compensation. In her spare time, Cristin enjoys spending time with her family, friends and dog.
- Cristin is admitted in Washington, Oregon, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
- Syracuse University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.A., cum laude
HONORS AND INVOLVEMENT
- Washington Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Junior League of Seattle
- Form & accuracy editor for the Journal of International Law & Commerce
- Associate editor for the Syracuse Science & Technology Law Reporter
- Cali Award for Medical Malpractice
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Phi Sigma Tau
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Claims-Made Coverage 101, CPCU Pacific Northwest Chapter, May 2, 2019
- Keep the Faith: Understanding Insurance Bad Faith in Pennsylvania after 2017, Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel, February 20, 2018
- Principles of Bad Faith, Marshall Dennehey CLE presentation, September 20, 2017
- Property Law: A Year in Review, PAMIC 2017 Claims Summit, April 11, 2017
- “A Not So Scary Wolf(e),” Defense Digest, Vol. 21, No. 4, December 2015.