Brad is of counsel with Soha & Lang. He has advised clients on property and casualty insurance coverage issues since 1986. His practice includes writing coverage opinions, helping insurers fully comply with their duties of good faith and fair dealing, reviewing insurance proposals, drafting policy language, advising Special Investigative Units, litigating insurance coverage and bad faith claims, and briefing and arguing appeals. When away from the office, he is a hiker and avid tabletop board game player.
- Brad is admitted in Washington, the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1984 (magna cum laude)
- University of California, Davis, A.B., 1981 (highest honors)
HONORS AND INVOLVEMENT
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Speaker at CLEs on various coverage issues