Benjamin K. Helford
Benjamin is an associate with Soha & Lang. He works primarily in insurance coverage and defense. He is proud of his continued pro bono work with the King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic. Prior to coming to Soha & Lang, he represented insured defendants and insurers. In addition to his law degree, Benjamin has a Master’s Degree in Mathematics and has taught college mathematics. When not working, Benjamin is likely exploring Seattle with his dog, Coltrane.
- Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University: Juris Doctor
- Reed College: Bachelor of Art
- Law, Science and Technology Certificate – Intellectual Property; Pedrick Scholar, CALI
- Carlos de la Huerga Scholarship for Outstanding Mathematics Student
- Copyrights, Professional Liability Litigation; Dean’s Recruitment Award
- Northern Arizona University: Master of Science in Mathematics