Nathaniel J.R. Smith
Nathaniel is a managing shareholder with Soha & Lang. Nathaniel’s practice focuses on products liability, professional liability, and premises liability defense, as well as preparing insurance coverage opinions and representing insurers in coverage and bad faith litigation both at the trial court and appellate levels. He also advises public entities regarding the Public Records Act, and represents public entities in Public Records Act litigation. In his free time, he enjoys traveling and reading
Nathaniel is admitted in California, Oregon and Washington.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude 1998
- Willamette University, B.A., 1994
HONORS and involvement
- Clerked for Judge J. Robin Hunt of the Division II Court of Appeals from 1998 to 1999
- Lead Articles Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- named a “Rising Star” by Washington Law & Politics
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Chapter author of the Washington Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance Deskbook
- Co-authored a chapter of the Washington Motor Vehicle Accident Deskbook.