Cristin concentrates her practice on insurance coverage for personal and commercial lines and bad faith litigation. She defends insurance clients in claims made and suits brought against them in both state and federal court. Prior to joining Soha & Lang, Cristin practiced at a large law firm located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cristin concentrated her practice on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation. She also has experience defending clients in cases involving general liability, subrogation, trucking litigation, insurance defense litigation, family law and workers’ compensation. In her spare time, Cristin enjoys spending time with her family, friends and dog.
Cristin is admitted in Washington, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
- Syracuse University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2002
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.A., cum laude, 2006
HONORS and involvement
- Junior League of Seattle
- Form & accuracy editor for the Journal of International Law & Commerce
- Associate editor for the Syracuse Science & Technology Law Reporter.
- Cali Award for Medical Malpractice
- Phi Beta Kappa,
- Pi Sigma Alpha,
- Phi Sigma Tau
- NFHCA National Academic Squad.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Has presented seminars on Pennsylvania Bad Faith Litigation and property law