Lind Stapley is a managing shareholder at Soha & Lang. His practice focuses on complex environmental and insurance coverage issues, including litigation involving CERCLA, MTCA, NRD and climate change issues. He has worked on matters involving ports, mining and smelting industries, sewage and stormwater issues, landfills, aircraft manufacturers, public utilities, pulp and paper mills, chemical distributors, construction defect, mold, and scrap metal processors. Other work includes analyzing construction defect coverage issues, advertising injury, bodily injury, and product loss claims. Lind also has a trial and appellate practice, having conducted the first virtual trial in Portland, Oregon. He is a frequent CLE presenter. Mr. Stapley is the father of six wonderful children.
Lind is admitted in Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- Brigham Young University, J.D., cum laude, 1988
- Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1985
HONORS AND INVOLVEMENT
- Editor, BYU Journal of Public Law
- Clerked for the Honorable Moody R. Tidwell, III in the United States Court of Federal Claims 1988-89
- Washington Super Lawyer
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Co-authored a section of the Washington State Bar Association State and Local Tax Deskbook
- CLE presenter on insurance issues