Sarah is an associate attorney with Soha & Lang. She focuses her practice on insurance coverage disputes and general litigation. Before joining Soha & Lang, Sarah regularly appeared in Washington State superior and district courts, focusing on creditors-rights litigation. In her free time, Sarah enjoys spending time with her family, attending the Seattle Opera, and cheering on the Seahawks.
Sarah is admitted in both Washington and Oregon federal and state courts.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of Washington, B.A., 2006
HONORS and involvement
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Lead Article Editor for the Seattle Journal of Environmental Law
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Soha & Lang Insurance Coverage Blog:
- 09/22/2017 WA Sup. St., Lawyers May Represent Insurers and Insureds
- 12/02/2016 OR CoA Upholds Application of Anti-Assignment Clause
- 12/12/2015 WA Sup. Ct. CPA Protects Out-of-State Consumers