Megan is of counsel with Soha & Lang. Megan’s practice areas include toxic torts, product liability and personal injury. Since 1979, she has defended asbestos lawsuits for a variety of clients including manufacturers and distributors of automobiles, automotive parts, protective clothing, industrial equipment, and construction materials. Megan has also successfully handled cases involving allegations of sexual misconduct and discrimination. In her time away from work, Megan enjoys travel, reading and cooking, particularly Chinese cuisine.
Megan is admitted in Washington federal and state courts.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 1977 (Order of the Coif)
- University of Washington, B.A., 1973 (with honors)
HONORS and involvement
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- King County Bar Association